Wednesday, March 16, 2011

oil slick drift, anyone?

Today i received my delayed shit from frsport. Awesome. I quickly rushed to the car to install, took no more than 1 hour to feed the lines and hook shit up. Cool, blm's actually do something now instead of give me uv-radiation.

so, squealing like a school girl, i start my car and pull it out the garage as i clean everything up. Walk back to car and notice oil drips... look under the car and seriously a black niagra falls coming from the engine. OH SHIT!

The blitz sandwich plate was missing the oring (fell off prior to installation) and didn't seat right. Oil shot out everywhere, my engine bay is glistening now, and my motor was starved for a mere 30 seconds.

Luckily there shouldn't be any extensive damage, nothing serious i hope. I fixed it and bought new oil, got it back up and running. Niceeeeeeeeee

Pictures tomorrow, second day driving since november

No comments:

Post a Comment